I think this has been suggested before, but with the Logitech story, I
thought I'd try again, in my version.

I have two SB3's driving reasonably good audio - one my stereo system,
the other a T-amp driving speakers in the kitchen.

I've love to have a bathroom radio.  It needs to have the form factor
of a small clock radio, with its controls integrated.  It needs to be
wireless, of course.  Maybe include a real radio as well, but maybe
not.

I would use it as an alarm clock and as an internet radio.

Price point?  I think under $100, better under $50.

Dreaming I suspect.

--
Millwood