Nostromo;151392 Wrote:
> I wonder if Slimdevices is still working on Slimserver or if
> everything's on hold since the Logitech acquisition. And is Dan Sully
> still the main man?

Why wonder?  Wouldnt it be easier to actually read the posts?  Like the
one where Dan said that 7.0 was going into some major-changes and expect
lots of breakage for a while as he is making some serious changes?

That would mean that a) Slimdevices is still working on Slimserver, b)
Dan, specifically, is, and that c) that work involves more than minor
tweaks, but some big structural changes that will need a while to shake
bugs out of from the dev tree.

--
snarlydwarf