monkeydust;151714 Wrote:
> So far very happy with the SB3 - a great little product and hopefully it
> stays that way under Logitech -- HOWEVER -- today I noticed a) the
> remote being very slow to respond and b) massive dropouts - the network
> tests came back bad however nothing had changed - so I simply pulled the
> plug on the SB3 and it was all working again??
>
> Is this something I will have to do frequently, a known issue?? Help
> pls!
>
> Cheers
> MD

I've occasionally had this experience with virtually every networked
device I've ever owned.  Networking's not trivial and is dependent upon
lots of pieces of the puzzle working properly together.  Unfortunately,
this flakiness seems to just come with the territory for the time
being.  That being said, my SB's tend to be very reliable.  They might
have some sort of hiccup like that once every few months.

--
azinck3