I am looking for some advice on how to get a better signal.
Here is my set-up:

Cable Modem hooked up to a D-Link Wireless router on the 2nd floor of
my house.  My iMAC is also upstairs in a seperate room (than the
router).  My squeezebox (v3) is downstairs on my main floor sitting on
the top of my stereo receiver (under a table - not in a cabinet).

I am having issue with either:
a) my squeezebox not connecting to my slimserver - or,
b) connecting, but operating very "choppy" as I believe the connection
is weak.

Is there anything that I can do to improve the connection or signal
strength between the squeezebox and my computer?

Thanks!

--
jmstipe