I was happily playing music all night long, untill i realized that I
shoudl update my internet explorer software to IE 7.0, and Slimserver
to 6.5......then everything went wrong.

I restarted my computer, went to slimserver, and my library was
gone...so i figured, ok, gotta rescan, but no...I hit server settings
and I get 404 not found: server settings try adding page=server
settings

then, i figure, ok, must be a new ie firewall thing, so i go and
turnoff a couple things in control panel, but still not
working...anyone know whats up with IE 7.0 that is fixable?
thanks
jp

--
jplatner