Can somebody help. When I try to browse by Album or New Music SS trys to
load the left hand pane but finally loads with a blank left hand pane
after 10 to 30 seconds.Sometimes if I'm lucky it will load but 90% of
the time it will not. Browse by Artist is no problem and loads in a
split second.All other parts of SS load with no problem
I have tryed a complete rescan of my library a few times and have
emptyed all caches and IE temp folders.
I have also disabled all plugins.
My new PC (Athlon Dual Core 4600 Windows SP2) is fast and has no
problems loading other web pages.
I am running a 6.5.1 nightly from a few days ago and IE7 with an SB3.
Also tryed stock 6.5.0 which did not help.
I have just completed ripping about 400 albums in FLAC and have
defraged the hard drive a few times during this process. Total albums
514.....90% FLAC and 10% MP3.
I have recently removed all embedded album art due to annoying
screeching inbetween some tracks and now have my album art as cover.jpg
in each album folder.Jpegs no larger than 500x500 but mostly 300x300.
I am stuck.........can somebody please help !

--
SteveT