Hello,

I am researching digital audio players and found the SqueezeBox.  From
what I see here and elsewhere, it looks like the Squeezebox has a great
following.  I'm looking to stream FLAC audio files from a NAS server or
my computer and play them on my home stereo.  I will use my pre amp to
decode the digital signal from the digital audio player.  My priorities
are 1) best audio sound 2) friendlyness/wife being able to use it and 3)
ability to control from the internet ->laptop or Treo 700.

With that in mind, has anyone looked at the Escient ZP-1 or SE-80?  Or
other devices?  What do you think about the SB3 user friendlyness
aspect?

thanks again for your input...

--
FreeLunch1