After my last post I figured I should actually continue troubleshooting
and I tried some stuff, I started off listening to my quickmix most
likely, which has two stations. One is new, the other has been my main
station for a long time and when I tried to see if downratings from the
squeezenet web interface were actually showing up in the "songs you
didn't like" area, firefox would just crash every time, I have that
many songs in there.

I created a new station and went to it on the squeezebox, I was able to
rate songs and everything showed up properly when I went to pandora and
viewed the test station... Since I ramble a lot I'll summarize it

if your station is huge and crufty, it might be too big or something
for the squeezebox to rate it for some reason...

so if I want to rate songs I guess I'll just listen to my new station
(luckily I like it about as much as my old station.)For now I think
I'll continue listening to my quickmix and see if songs from the new
station can be rated.

--
mdorre