I'm using SS 6.5.1 from 11-17-06 - no Squeezebox yet (should be here
today).

I'm sure plenty of people have albums with multiple discs.  With MP3's
you can tag these titles with Disc # of # and keep the exact same Album
title.  Slimserver will display this as two albums with the same name
and year, each with (Disc X of Y) - if set with the preference to do
this.

For example with a 2-disc album you'd get (Disc 1 of 2) and (Disc 2 of
2) respectively.

This is working fine for ALL my albums except a few. These few do not
get this (Disc X of Y) added to them.  It will look like I have two
identical listings when browsing in Slimserver.  These few are all
tagged the exact same way as those that work, but they also all have
something in common with each other.

The ones that don't work all contain the word "Disco" in their titles.

This is really strange.  My next test will be to rename one of the
working titles so that it too contains the word "Disco" and then do a
rescan.  Unfortunately the Update Rescan doesn't work reliably so the
only way to be 100% sure is to do a complete wipe/clear and rescan.

Anyone else see this craziness?

--
MelonMonkey

Bruno
*'Twisted Melon - Fine Mac OS Software' (http://twistedmelon.com) |
'mira - Personal Control for your Apple Remote'
(http://twistedmelon.com)*