On 11/17/06, Aragorn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

Hi,
I believe that before going for new features, it would be more
important to:
1) Finishing the specification (the new Wiki SlimServerSpecification is
a good start)
2) Establish a set of standard test
3) Run the tests and fix the bug
4) Create a complete documentation and a process that make sure that
documentation and releases are always aligned

I'm with Aragorn here.  I've had no issues with the latest release version
of 6.5 but i still think the interface and responsiveness have huge room for
improvement.  I've got the latest version of iTunes and it's a world away
from Slimserver.

Give me something that does 80% of what i want it to but does it reliably,
24.7, is  easy to configure and responsive rather than something with
features i don't even understand the justification for.