L.S,

I like to use my (4) SB3's as my only audio interface. I use powered
speakers or discretely tucked away small amps. That means I need to be
able to control my listening volume with the SB's remote.

I've run into the problem that I can't find a setting for 'Player
settings > Audio > PreAmp volume control' that works for every occasion.
I get either a setting where I can select a sufficiently low volume for
background listening and where the maximum volume is rather limited. Or
a good volume for listening Metallica (not that I ever do) where the
lowest volume setting is much to high for background music.

I guess I would like to be able to select a different curve of volume
control, where I get more finely grained control over low levels and
more coarse over high levels.

Anyone else run into this problem?

Regards,
Peter