Sorry, I put this into the General Discussion section, not sure if
that's where feature requests go.

For the SB3, I'd love to see an NTP client built into the piece
directly.  The SB is used as a clock in the living room (of course in
addition to being one of my most prized pieces of audio equipment).
Anyway, in the spirit of being more environmentally friendly, I'd like
to turn my main machine off when not in use, but I'd like to have the
clock functionality still work without a slimserver machine.

If this is already possible, and I have to do a better job at
R<ing>TFM, then I appologize (again).

Cheers

--
vkhandpur