kdf;157750 Wrote:
> I'm guessing you haven't noticed that it is a holiday weekend.  not to
> mention, this isn't how you get in touch wth support directly. If you
> want their attention here, you have to wait.
> -kdf

Well I was under the impression the weekend would end on monday (it
usually does here in Europe)

And I'm going this way because my mails to support@ bounce (see my
first post). So what else can I do? I sent them my SB2 weeks ago and I
haven't heard anything from them. SD has dropped low in my view. Sorry
but I'm quite pissed at them atm. I don't expect 'high quality' gear to
break down in less than 2 years :( Even cheap electronics brands here
give 3 years warranty anyway :p

SUPPORT if you read this: please contact me using a working email
address. It's regarding RMA-TMID 13150

--
Pétur

Alternative free open source firmware for your mp3 player -
http://www.rockbox.org/