ceejay;158107 Wrote:
> I think you'll find this has changed in 6.5
> The upshot is that if your various albums with the same title (eg
> Greatest Hits) are each in a separate directory of their own in the
> library, SS will treat them as separate album... so there is no longer
> any need for that option.

Well I have 1 Various Artists album and 1 regular album by a single
artist both are titled "The Ultimate Collection."

They are tagged appropriately (TCMP value)

The files reside in separate directories

But Slimserver still groups them BOTH under the Various Artists group.

Details:
Album #1 = Jackson 5 - The Ultimate Collection

For most songs in this album Artist = "Jackson 5", but 3 songs on this
track are actually not Jackson 5.  2 are Michael and 1 is a Jermaine
Jackson song... yeah really... Jermaine.
-So, because this has more than 1 artist, all songs are marked as
TCMP = 1
- iTunes correctly organizes them in:
~/.../iTunes/Compilations/The Ultimate Collection

Album #2 = B.B. King - The Ultimate Collection.

-All songs in this album are B.B. King, so they are all marked as
TCMP = 0
- iTunes correctly organizes them in:
~/.../iTunes/B.B. King/The Ultimate Collection

Any help?

--
Phunqdaphied