Hi

I'm new here and my Squeezebox is in the mail. I have been using the
last couple of days setting up slimserver om my media center PC (Win XP
SP2) and using it through softsqueeze players on my other computers.

I have one problem through, I can't seem to get internet radio to play.
When I try to 'tune in url' it loads up the stream in the display
together with 'checking stream'. The player kind og freezes, and I can
see that my network connection seems to be lost, and through VNC I can
see that slimserver stops (tray icon lost blue text). When I close the
softsqueeze player everything goes back to normal network wise.

I have done some experimenting and found out, that when tuning in to
internet radio on the same PC which has slimserver installed it works
fine, but on a softsqueeze on another computer in the same network
doesn't work However playing just music works fine on all
softsqueezes.

What do I do to make it work?

I have already tried to disable windows firewall, but it doesn't help.

--
rybber

-- Regards, Rybber