ceejay;158274 Wrote:
> Do you hacve a browser window open and connected to slimserver? If so,
> which skin?  Have you tried changing the skin to see if it makes a
> difference?
>
> Ceejay

appreciate help Ceejay. The browser is open and I have changed from
default to fish bone.

I have reset the Squeezbox to factory settings and am using latest
firmware and nightly. The issue started with what had been a stable
version.

The remote seems to work correctly navigating to library resources and
establishing there playing.

There is no consistent time between the start of the song/stream and
its random replacement from something else in the library. I am
scratching my head.

dave

--
fatfred