Though new to these boards, I have been with slim devices since the very
early slim3 days.  Had three of those babies.

I am now all wireless.  Two SB3s and one SB2.  My set-up, though
definitely not completely utilyzing the technology to the fullest:

SBIII in the media room, toslink to my multichannel theatre sound
system

SBIII in the BR.  audio out to a Klipsch Pro Media 2.1 computer speaker
system.  ( For background bedroom listening, sounds pretty darn good)

SBII in den.  audio out to another Klipsch system. Toslink to a denon
amp hooked to yamaha outdoor speaker system to listen on the back
patio.

Softsqueeze on an old laptop in my office hooked to yet a third Klipsch
system (for the price, 210 US, they sound pretty good)

At work, Winamp on my work computer streaming from my home SS.

SS running on a new P4 system.  music on a ReadyNAS system.  (migrated
SS off the ReadyNAS due to s    l    o    w browser reponse and the
inability to "down convert" my mp3 to 192 to allow me to stream them to
work.

Anyway, thats my system.   For now . . . . . .

(btw, I LOVE my slimserver and squeezeboxes)

--
shadowboxer