Chewie;159935 Wrote:

> Will I receive and old style SB3 or the new style? If itÂ’s likely to be
> the old style, I will cancel it and consequently miss out on it for
> Christmas.

The All-Black SB3 is a new model, so your existing order must be for
either White or Black/Silver. I doubt Amazon will automatically decide
to send you a Black/Black one. If you really want the Black/Black model
you'll need to order from somewhere that has it. Slimdevices are showing
it as in stock and ready to ship, most of the UK resellers seem to have
very low or zero stock of any of the SB models.

--
radish