Linzer;160049 Wrote:
> So when you cannot connect, what are the results of
>
> netstat -a | find "9000"
>
> from a command prompt?
>
> Also, do you have javascript disabled?  Are you running the NoScript
> extension?  If so, have you allowed javascript from either localhost or
> 127.0.0.1?

Arrgh. I am on a business trip and will be unable to try the things you
mentioned until I get back in a couple of weeks. :(

But I'll bookmark this thread and give it a go then. It hasn't been an
issue for me, simply an annoyance since the second time I try to open
it always works.

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII