azinck3;160190 Wrote:
> They have a dynamic IP so you can't use IP filtering, but you can at
> least protect your web interface via a password.  If you feel that you
> need more security than this you can setup an SSH tunnel, as was
> previously mentioned (though this would require them to have a computer
> on at all times).

Or if you are running Linux on your server, use something like knockd,
and have them "knock" on your server, which will open things up for
them and only them.

A bit trickier to set up, and I don't know of a knock client for
windows, but something like that should work well.  They would only
have to run it when they got a new dynamic IP from their ISP.

--
snarlydwarf