Hi, I just got my Squeezebox this week and have it installed. It works fine with music I have stored on my workstation. Now I am trying to access internet radio using SlimServer. When I connect to Squeeze Network and try to access Live365, for example, I get the message that my Squeezebox was not found. If I use the remote to access internet radio everything works fine. If I want to use the SlimServer I have to use the remote and connect to the SlimServer. Is there anyway to access internet radio using SlimServer? This is important to me since I am blind and am using a screen reader to access the Squeezebox so the remote is useless to me. Thanks for any assistance.