Kyle;161145 Wrote:
> Thanks, jonheal.  When I want to unhook my SB3 to wire it to my router,
> I saw the mac address on the bottom and realized it was not the address
> that was showing in my settings.  Changing the address got me going
> again.  I should have checked that earlier, I guess.  I wonder what
> could have changed it?  I think I may be having problems with my
> desktop, so that could be it.  Might have to get a new computer after
> Christmas (there goes that HDTV I was thinking about for the
> after-Christmas sales).  Thanks again.

There's a rare issue where the SB's MAC address can change.  You can
change it back.

This wouldn't be your computer doing this.

But you may want to go to the player and select "forget this player".
Since it can't connect, there's a configuration file you either edit or
delete - you should research this in the forum first though.

--
Mark Lanctot