I can find hardly anything I'd want adding to a squeezebox. It's the
best thing I've ever bought. Therefore I'm down to minor stuff:

I might be wrong but I thought that part of the reason that sync never
quite worked was the hardware. Either way: I'd love to see
synchronisation actually properly sorted out. I know it's in Bugzilla
(with a light coating of dust) and on the long term game plan.
For me, with two boxes, its a core feature of the system that just
doesn't work as advertised and it's really the only thing wrong with a
perfect product.

On the other stuff, I think video streaming support is a move away from
the core point of the product. Video-out for the menu display might be
ok but I'd never use it.

Overall the thing I'd most like to have is a a cool remote with a nice
display. I think it should be a separate product to keep the prices
down. Happily I think it's a near certainty given the parent company.

cheers
Gareth

--
gvh