I too am blown away by XBMC but am interested in controlling it
remotely. I have a Logitech Harmony 880 and have heard of controlling
it with it but can't seem to get it working. Currently I'm using a
wireless game controller which does all kinds of great ajustments etc.
My favorite is the fast forward which when done on my laptop (G4
powerbook) I sometimes get a voice sync problem which I have to pause
for a couple of seconds to catch up but with the XBOX I never have a
problem. Anyone with the Hormony setup? I think the one I downloaded
controlled the DVD drive but not XBMC..... I recommend it highly by the
way.

Paul

--
thepainter