mr_bill;162872 Wrote:
> If I caught your meaning MC, the Naim CDX you have sounds better than
> your Transporter?
> Thanks,
> Bill
Yup, I think so (others probably don't!). The NAIM CDX just has more
weight than anything I've tried. The sound seems to be more solid,
deep, punchier and just attractive. I'm beginning to think I probably
like NAIM colouration.

It's possible that the difference to the vast majority of people would
be extremely minimal (and to most, probably not discernable at all) and
not worth fussing about but I'm a very fussy b****** (possibly due to
the type of music I prefer and the way I listen to it).

And if skunk's post is referring to my comment (I'm not too sure), yes,
I have everything set up for audiophile listening (much as I like the
idea of replaygain... it just seems to destroy dynamics).

MC

--
ModelCitizen

Now what?