yooper;162891 Wrote:
> So, there is no way to show artwork when using iTunes?  Is there an
> option when using a mac to get artwork?
>
> Another words, If I have a Mac and lossless music, cover art is not
> going to happen?
The iTunes album art downloader stores the covers in your iTunes
directory vs. the file itself.  If you want to see the covers in
slimserver, you need to either...

1. Store the art in the file.  Get Info, Artwork tab, drag the artwork
to the desktop, then exit the dialog.  Select the files you want to
store the artwork in and repeat the process except drag the artwork
from the desktop to the files.  You can "Clear Downloaded Artwork" once
you are done.  I'm not sure if lossess files support embedded artwork so
you will have to experiment.

2. Drag the artwork from the files to the desktop as noted above.
Rename and store these files in the coverart directory of slimserver.
When slimserver opens your tracks, it will attempt to find the
coverart.  I'm not sure of the naming requirements for doing this, but
I think there are some older threads which discuss this.

--
bishopdonmiguel