I'm having the same issue, too, and I'm running a relatively recent
nightly -- a week or so old, I think.  My last preset isn't one that I
visit too often, I guess, because, while I noticed it, I never really
spent any time looking into it.

While we're on the subject, has anyone noticed that the FIRST Live365
preset isn't correct?  I just happened across this peculiarity one day
when I hit the up arrow immediately after going into my presets.  When
I realized what I'd done and hit the down arrow, I noticed that the
first preset was different!  I tried it a couple more times (going back
to Now Playing then coming back to the Live365 presets) and saw the same
behavior.

Should we open a bug on this?  I'm not too familiar with the
SlimDevices bugzilla forum but I couldn't find anything about live365
presets with my rudimentary search.

--
short_y