Hi guys,

I just got a new Squeezebox V3 and am having a small problem with it.
Well actually the problem seems to be more with slimserver.

I installed slimserver and started it, everything seems ok. no errors
or anything.  But when i point firefox or safari to
http://localhost:9000 , http://127.0.0.1:9000 i just get a blank page.

The squeezebox seems to work fine, finds the server.  the server has
found my itunes library on it's own. and the squeezebox plays my
library just fine.

I am running Mac OS X 10.4.8 on a Macbook pro.  Slimserver 6.5
downloaded yesterday.  The built in firewall is off.

Have i missed somthing in the setup? i'm sure i did everything in the
instructions, not that there is much to do apart from install and
start.

Many thanks for any help in advance.

Dazzla76

--