JJZolx;165402 Wrote:
> Server Settings > Behavior > Maintain Client Playlists

This has zero impact on the slow performance I'm seeing with remote
browsing Again, browsing from the machine running slim server is
immediate. Browsing from a remote machine is painfully slow. Another
datapoint on this is that I'm not seeing log entries for slow reponse
times, nor do the server statistics indicate problems. When a page
loads, the IE progress bar runs up about 90% immediately and then there
is a long pause before the page displays (default skin).

I'd be interested if this setting helps wcburnette however.

--
RainmanRam