Lost Viking;165842 Wrote:
> Maybe this is an important information: During installation this error
> occured (see attachment).

I post this quote from another thread, which helped me with my new
SlimServer install.

vdorta;56701 Wrote:
> The solution was easy enough: I uninstalled Slimserver; searched for
> perl58.dll and found it in the Windows Temp folder, copied it to
> Windows/System, reinstalled Slimserver and this time got no error
> message.

After uninstalling SlimServer, doing the above advice from vdorta, and
reinstalling SlimServer, the error and problem went away and install
was clean.

Should probably be addressed by SlimDevices ASAP. I see from a search
that this problem has been around for quite a while, with no fix (?)

--
NewBuyer