Hey MC, you are right on the money! We actually fixed it last night and
finally figured it out by trying to connect to SqueezeNetwork. When
trying to simply connect to the home network, we were not getting any
information other than "cannot find DHCP server". I then tried to
manually enter all the network info, and instead of trying to connect
to the SS, tried to connect to SN.

*Then* the error about the MAC address was clearly shown on the SB3
screen. (Perhaps an idea for improvement or a bug that it did not
divulge this when trying to connect to SS?)

I then checked the MAC address settings and it was completely wrong -
all set to "F" (FF FF FF FF FF).

Not sure about the PS, as we did not change it out and have not
experienced the problem again.

Kook

--
ob_kook

SB2 --> Axiom passive pre --> Portal Paladin monoblocks --> Dynaudio
Contour 1.3 MKII