Diana;166686 Wrote:
> You're very welcome - we've all been in the same boat!
>

> Perhaps the next step (in the absence of further help from the forum)
> would be to contact the good folk at SlimDevices direct - they are very
> helpful:
>
> e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> or phone: +1 (650) 210-9400 (9AM to 7PM Pacific time, Monday to Friday)

Yeap, I think I will try and call them. One odd thing though, today
when I got home, it started automatically! ??. Though I didn't make any
changes since last time.

The only difference is that usually I start the PC and come back later
to log into my account. This time, as soon as the account choices came
up and logged on. So, maybe there is some hope to one of your first
idea's in selecting slimserver to start to an account name - although
when I last tried that it wouldn't start at all, maybe I should play
around with it.

If I try to get into my account very quickly, it hasn't loaded
everything in fully yet including McAfee.

Damn McAfee. Seems to be terribly troublesome.

cheers again Diana :O)

--
Justme