I'm thinking about getting another Squeezbox for work to feed an all in
one speaker/amp system that is an mStation Tower 2.1 (it has line-in
and iPod dock). If I want to feed it Internet Radio like Live365 or
Radioio do I have to have Slimserver running on a computer all the
time? Could I just set it up once or does Slimserver need to be running
somewhere (my desk PC) on the LAN?

I kind of doubt the IT guys will let me get on the work network, with a
computer acting as a server, and I suppose bandwidth could be a concern
of theirs. I could run a line-out from my laptop to the mStation Tower
I guess. But I think a SB would look great sitting on the tower.

http://www.mstationaudio.com/product_tower.asp

--
Jazz1