Recoveryone;167087 Wrote:
> Once again, my words are twisted, Its not the point of being wrong or
> right, but the attitude of exchanging ideals/information.

Apologies for the obscure term, but I don't think anyone was trying to
attack you or be rude. Sorry if I came across that way. That's a pretty
decent novel though, if you're ever bored.

The raisondetre' of the forums is to provide info for those needing
help, by exchanging ideas. Some people are more motivated by the ideal
setup though, and misinformation is an obstacle to being able to
achieve that. If you say something that's not quite right, you will be
corrected- and I have been many times :)

--
Skunk