Sorry, I should have been clearer - that's someone else's flickr page,
I'm using the Nokia skin but haven't gotten around to uploading a
photo :)

The touch-style interface is great mainly as the wii controller works
like yet another remote control, but with a mouse style cursor as well
for easy scrolling and picking from lists.

I'm not sure how it'll work in a crowded room, however, as the wii
remote needs line of sight to the "sensor bar" (which is basically
just two IR LEDs on a stick) to do it's pointing magic.  I'll find out
tomorrow (it's my 40th birthday party!) - though I mainly intend to do
playlists, so it won't matter too much if the setup is a fizzer.
Certainly it's a lot of fun for general use - though it forced me to
do a lot of work tracking down album art :)

- Korny