Hi stinkingpig,

Thanks for your prompt reply;

The locking up thing I have now found is actually the rubbish Logitech
software I have installed for the mouse I am using. When I go back to
the wireless Mac mouse everything works a treat again.

1. Thanks. Damn good little machine. Not quite as good as my CD player,
but considering the original price difference I am not exactly
surprised.

2. Although it has to be said that the blips are sometimes there. I
have just upgraded the Squeezebox's version by holding down the
brightness button. Hopefully it will be better now. The Mac doesn't do
anything else other than this at present. It does however seem to get a
bit confused if it is downloading something else on the network or if I
am using one of the other computers I have and downloading something on
the internet, but then again that makes total sense. The Mac has 2GB RAM
so should be enough and it is one of the last "True" Macs, being a G5
and using the Motorolla Chip rather than the Intel. I am using the
Music Folder rather than ITunes. Felt this was slightly better, am I
correct ?. One note, When you look in the music folder rather than
under Artists I can find all of the albums correctly. It is only when
looking under either Albums or Artists that there appears to be an
issue.

3. I used ITunes to burn them all, that is as far as I know ?? Sorry I
am now slightly lost !

--
pjdowns