I installed 6.5 over 6.22 today and since doing a full rescan - have
noticed that it is picking up genre data that is not in either the
id3v1 or id3v2 tags. I did an uninstall and re-installed in new
directory.  Same behaviour. Also noticed that it is also seeing album
data that is not in tag. For example - have made cd 1 and cd 2 albums
into single album but today it is seeing cd1 and cd2 and counting as 2
albums.  Was not like this under 6.22.  Have checked tags and cannot
find the genre or album data it is finding. Is there an old database
that it could be reading from?

Got me beat.....any suggestions?

--
Aztek