agentsmith;132451 Wrote:
> Ability to add and delete music and not have to rescan whole library.
> (Like MusicIP)

This is the no brainer.  I add some music and want to listen to it now.
But, I have to wait until all 12000 songs are re-scanned.  Same deal
with playlists.  It seems they get verified when imported.  I wish the
server would just see them.

Overall, the web interface needs to be optimized as much as possible.
It's too slow in general and unusable on the Infrant boxes.  I have
never seen a web page so non-responsive.

Also dynamic smart playlists - based on criterion that dynamically
update the playlist when music is added or changed.

--
thomsens