Does the I in the Iphone stand for idiot?
As in : only an idiot would pay that much for a phone that doesn't do
as much as a smart phone which can be almost free with a contract?

Idiotphone: no user replacable battery, locked sim card that is
probably harder to unlock than any other phone(or impossible, remember,
it's Apple)
I don't think it has wi-fi so you have to burn minutes to surf the
web(could be mistaken on this one)

If the fragility of the ipod is an indicator don't buy this phone w/o
the normal cellphone extended warranty that includes "mysterious loss".

When it breaks(like the ipod) Apple will do anything they can to not
honor the warranty.

--
tomjtx