I'm just got my SB two days ago, and I love it, but Live365 is not
recognizing my password in Slimserver, and as a result I'm not getting
the VIP member benefits.  When I go to server-settings/internet radio,
enter my live365 password, and then hit "change," if I then back out of
that page and come back into that page, my password now has additional
characters concatenated to it.  For example, if I enter a 6-char
password, and hit "change," then back out and come back in, the
password is now 10 char.  After a while, it grows to 13 or more chars.
I have no trouble signing into Live365 directly through its homepage.
Has anyone encountered this?  I am using last night's build of 6.5.1 on
Windows IE 6.

--
leperf