Siduhe;169351 Wrote:
> I think that there is a limitation in that you would have to use the MIP
> GUI to create the mixes (rather than creating a mix from within
> Slimserver) because MIP uses relative paths for playlists on "disk
> based devices" only (but you can mount your music folder as a disk
> based device to get round this limitation and Slimserver would pick up
> the playlists when you did a rescan).
I don't quite understand what you're saying so this comment might be
way off, but I have no problems creating MusicIP playlists through
slimserver; either via the web interface or directly from the remote.

You need to install MusicIP as a service though, see
http://www.musicip.com/mixer/server.jsp .

--
morberg