Perhaps this message is generated locally when your squeezebox doesn't
find the SqueezeNetworks server (assuming you're using that?). Besides,
how would the server notify you if it is down!? Perhaps you should turn
down the brightness or turn it away from your face when you sleep.

>From where I'm standing, you appear to be slightly over-reacting. If
this is the only aggravation in your life, you are lucky.

Maybe you should return the unit because if this little thing makes you
jump out of your skin, I wouldn't want to be near you the next time a
song skips or slimserver crashes...  ;-)

Peace man.
Daniel

--
dborn