Internet Radio works fine on my Transporter and Squeezebox. I just tried
playing it via SoftSqueeze for the first time, and during the "Checking
Stream" phase, Slimserver popped up the error "can't find WMVCore.DLL".
I thought that SoftSqueeze just looked like another Squeezebox to
Slimserver, but clearly something different is happening. Can anyone
shed some light on this?

Software versions:
Slimserver 6.5.1 running under Win2K SP4.
Softsqueeze 3.2, Java 1.5.0_06, running under Win2K SP3.

--
cliveb

Performers -> dozens of mixers and effects -> clipped/hypercompressed
mastering -> you think a few extra ps of jitter matters?