GoCubs;171886 Wrote:
> It's people like this that are the reason most companies aren't as
> readily accessible as SlimDevices.  I only hope that with Logitech's
> marketing power bringing the Squeezebox more mainstream that these
> threads don't become more commonplace and ultimately destroy the
> awesome user/developer community that was a large part of the
> SqueezeBox's success...
>
> -Greg

I hope so too, this is the most supportive and helpful user forum I
have seen.

Despite the unpleasant undercurrent, this thread has  given me a laugh
or two - it's a wind-up ....isn't it?

--
Ramage

P2 266MHz,Linux ClarkConnect 3.2, SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 10145,
Alien 1.06
P4 2.6GHz, Win XP, SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11206 - Windows XP - EN
- cp1252
NSLU2 Unslung 6.8b SlimServer Version: 6.3.1 - 8476 - Linux - EN -
iso-8859-1