sc53;171895 Wrote:
> OK this is going to sound stupid, but my SB3 will often do what you are
> describing on internet radio stations and the only way to reconnect is
> to actually unplug the power cord from the back of the SB3, wait a few
> seconds and plug it back in. After it reboots, reconnects, etc. all is
> well. I know you've been doing diagnostics for days but did you try
> this?

I've often un-plugged the power, if I then re-connect the power and
connect to SqueezeNetwork before I connect to SlimServer I can listen
to Radio 1 no problem, if I then dis-connect from SqueezeNetwork and
connect to SlimServer I get the silent treament from SB2, if I then
connect back to SqueezeNetowrk I also get the silent treament from
their too !

The plot thickens, I've even tried upgrading to 6.5.1 & the same
happens -

VERSION INFO

SlimServer Version: 6.5.1 - 11207 - Windows XP - EN - cp1252
Server IP address: 172.10.10.2
Perl Version: 5.8.8 MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
MySQL Version: 5.0.22-community-nt

--
MrP