I was looking at the currently playing playlist using the Touch skin (I
normally use Fishbone) and initially everything was correct, but when
the playlist did some sort of automatic refresh all tracks took on the
artist of the first track.  Clicking reload in Firefox restored
everything, until the playlist automatically refreshed, when again
every track was by the same artist.  This is also present in the
Nokia770 skin (verified on my N800).  This is with SS 6.5.1 official on
XP.  I viewed the playlist from the menu bar across the top, not going
to Home then playlists.

Anyone have this happen?

--
4mula1