> I have had somewhat similar behavior under Win Pro SP2. What I have
> found is that if I manually start SlimServer; I get the error in my
> browser, which clears up in about 2 minutes.
> Could 6.5.1 be taking longer to do something it needs to do to be
> accessible from the browser?

This has been happening for quite a while - if you start slimserver
from the tray, the browser window always eopns up and starts looing for
slimserver before slimserver is ready to talk, and (on my Pc at least -
Firefox, Win XP Pro SP2) the browser always times out. You just have to
give it a minute and then refresh the browser and all is fine.

Ceejay

--
ceejay