Michael Herger;172546 Wrote:
> > I upgraded to 6.5.1 offical release and now the display is blank, it
>
> What version have you been using before?
>
> > Its NOT the brightness button as I have the Spectrum Analyser
> flashing
> > away when its playing, but there is no text Album/Title or anything!
>
> Do you see the menus or nothing at all?

Its was a previous version of 6.5.1, very strange lastnight I fiddled
about changing the display and text, changing them to something else
and then back again.  It didnt make any difference at the time, but
being powered off overnight and turning on this morning it appears to
have flushed out whatever it was and its now fixed itself!

So, it appears to be working fine again now! :)

Thanks for your help

--
cparker