results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=31930
Question: Do you use your Slim Devices equipment wired or wirelessly?

- All wired
- All wirelessly
- I have several units, some operate wired, some wireless

Two wired and two wifi units . I am surprised at the anti wifi comments?
I have never had any real problems with the wifi units, and I have up to
7 wifi devices running off the same AP at any given time.

All four work equally well, in fact the one I use in my audio room for
serious listening, is wifi equipped. I bought the wired only models
because I knew they both would be within 8 feet of a Ethernet Switch.

--
sfraser