After upgrading to the latest nightly build of SlimServer, non of my
Squeezeboxes now start up when my SlimServer machines starts.
SlimServer starts, but shows YOUR PLAYER WAS NOT FOUND.  To fix this I
need to press the POWER button a couple trys on the remote.  Then I
need to go around the house to the other Squeezeboxes and do the same
to them.  They I need to re-launch SlimServer.  Any suggestions?

PS... SlimServer also does not remember that the other Slimdevices are
to be synced to my main machine as well.

--
fingers